juliette

Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged I am

7 Things about me.

List 7 random facts about me and tag 7 others.

1. I am not a morning person.

2. I love to read especially in the evenings into the wee hours.

3. I should've been a set or window designer. I like everything to have a
certain 'tilt' to it and group in 3s.

4. I love icy, cold martinis straight up - shaken not stirred.

5. I like to spend at least one day a week shopping at WalMart, KMart, Target
and dollar stores looking for bargains and stuff for my art work.

6. I do most of my art supply shopping on line. Stores just don't carry everything
I want.

7. I like my space and don't like it when people enter my 18 inches of personal
space.

8. I watch a lot of sci-fi, mystery and costume movies.

9. I like to spend time outside on a picture perfect day watching
live move around me.

10. I love hot tea, the hotter the better, with milk and a little sugar.

No comments: