juliette

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Artist in Progress

a little collage I did mixing parts from magazine and collage sheets on a background of one of my all time favorite papers showing small watercolors drips of color. I thought that was part of the in progress of an artist such as myself, her defiant look that says I know I can do art and I will not be turned away by the little voice in my head that says 'who are you kidding?' Sound like something you hear, too? Tune out and go with your heart. I just like how it all came together. I guess if the art thing doesn't work out, she can just fly away.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how she came together,too! How about we swap collage girls?

Tautchia said...

I just love the expression on her face!!! Do you mind revealing the source for the stamp? I simply MUST have one!