juliette

Friday, May 18, 2007

And then...........

If you have a copy of the May/June issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors there is an article about inch art. Go figure. Yes, Cloth, Paper, Scissors is now being done 6 times a year instead of 4. Whoppeee!!! I think it's loaded with great art and new things I haven't seen before. And although I like the bible of all art magazines, Somerset Studio, it has been a little stuffy lately. However, there have been wonderful, exciting new articles showing up and some by wonderful artists I know. Well I don't know them personally but I look at their blogs regularly for ideas and just to enjoy all the wonderful things they create that aren't in Somerset! These magazines are a connection to all the wonderful artists and artwork that are happening. If you aren't lucky to be part of an artie group the publications out there help you link up to the goings on in our big art world. It boggles the mind at how many magazines I can find at my local Borders on every subject under the sun. So grab a couple of magazines and get inspired. Have a creative day.

No comments: