juliette

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Simple Artwork

Just a simple artwork that I made today in about a half hour. It took that much time becuase I had to wait for the paint to dry on the 4x6 canvas board. And a little time for the glue to dry but it was so much fun working on something small. I used a mix of beads for her crowning glory with diamond glaze as the glue. Where would I be without diamond glaze? I want to use other adhesives but keep coming back to the glaze. Tied a silky bow on the bottom and it's done. I might send it to my goddaughter to cheer her up. On the back I will finish it with a note to her and how much I love her. Just wanted to share. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

you are not only super talented,but the most thoughtful person i have the pleasure of knowing...she will love it to bits!