juliette

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Door Sign

Just a sign I made for the door to my art space. It says 'art in progress.' I guess I want to be left alone when I am in the creative mode. LOL It stops no one but that's okay. I used a canvas board 10x20 and just glued all the scrap papers on with Mod Podge. I didn't know how to get it up on the door, I thought about hammering in a nail to the door but I am sure that husband would flip so I just a card holder that hooks over the top of the door. I have a ribbon attached to the board and just slipped it into the rings where cards should go. Did it awhile ago. I love it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

WOW,carol this is dynamite!
lots of wonderful details and great composition,of which you are queen!
so glad you are posting these days...i was missing checking in with you on line!
xoxoxo,
d