juliette

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Almost Spring!

It's March, so spring can't be far behind. It's snowing today where I live, it's okay, it's just light and fluffy. It has been awhile since I have been to my blog, I have been busy with art projects and other things, but I haven't forgotten anyone. Working on some special things for Spring 4 some of my friends. I have been playing with a little cardboard house that I got from Artitude and it is so much fun. I think I will make it a 'muse house' when it is all finished. I sent a house to my friends, I wonder if they ever played with their houses? Well, I will check back later.

Be artful today - do something creative everyday, that's my motto & the mottoe of my favorite store-Paper Source.

3 comments:

MizCarla said...

Hi Honey,
I ran across my house just the other day and thought of you ;D Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

miss you
xoxos
Carla

Artist in Progress said...

When I am finished I will post pics here.

firstborn studio said...

hiya sis!
i remember that house and had great ideas for it,but never actually got around to bringing it to fruition!but now i'm re-inspired!
glad you are back!
love u2,
d
p.s. i need to start work on that book!!!!