juliette

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Last 1 for 2day, I promise

So I was reading Lynne Perrella's new book Alphabetica (if you don't have it, RUN to the book store and get a copy!) It 's wonderful and will spark your imagination. Lynne had a page with a grid (the background was those blank stamp sheets) showing colors and she put an item or painted a stamp with the color in the line. I have the blank stamp sheets, of course I do, so I worked on the grid, 2. It's red at top, then green, orange, blue and yellow. I had a blast looking for items, and I got to paint again. I did it to see if I would like to use it in a book project I am working on with my gal pals. Still thinking about it.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MizCarla said...

*W0W* You've been a busy girl Ms Carol. I love all the pictures of your pretty art. I'm so glad I stopped by to see what you were up to. The grid collage is fantabulous, and I LOVE your wall hanging!

xoxos
Carla

firstborn studio said...

me,too...love this wall hanging!
love you!
xo,
d