juliette

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Shopping......

Well, I got a lot of goodies on Tuesday. You know what they say, if you don't buy it now it might be gone when you go back. So shop I did. I got a nifty new camera, the name is unpronouncable, is that even a word, but here is what it does, it takes 8 photos on 1 picture. Yes, 9 on 1 and I can't wait to try it out. It has no flash and you cannot use it indoors or evenings as the pictures will come out dark. Since Tuesday, it's be overcast here but today the sun is shining brightly and I plan to take a few shots. Oh, that is 8 different little pics on 1. I got this camera because D has a POP camera and it takes 9 pictures on 1 but I think only the same on 1 picture. Anyway, she always opens up new avenues for me and I thought it was a great idea. We might even exchange cameras and try them out. Thanks for the film, D. I will post some pictures when I can. Have a great day. Be creative, too.

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

the most uncommonly delightful day!!!
thanks for sharing you and your fabulous city with me!
xoxoxox,
d