juliette

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Can't Wait..........

I am counting the days until 6/26 because my dear friend, D, is coming in from St. Louis and we are going to get to spend the whole day together, talking, walking, shopping, eating and sharing each other company. I haven't seen her in about a year and it will be good to be with a good companion and artist. She energizes me to create and I love to see things through her eyes and how she see the artsy things around us. We will be in downtown Chicago all day checking out our favorite spots and some new ones too. That means we will be loaded down with goodies to make wonderful art and spend time talking. I miss having someone to talk with that understands me and to share our love of art, which no one understands but a friend who does it. And believe me, she does it so beautifully. Hurry, Tuesday, hurry.

No comments: