juliette

Thursday, November 24, 2005

More thanks...

(Sorry, I got bumped off!) The phone call was like she was right next door, so clear and wonderful to hear her voice. She studied for 18 months at Oxford for architecture and fell in love. She married a teacher and now lives in South Hampton with her son and new husband. I am thankful she found love again and is happy, well and enjoying her life. It made my day. Thank you, E. Like others, I am thankful for my art and all the wonderful friends I have made in this artful and colorful world. You won't make better friends than those in the art community. I am thankful for a wonderful, beautiful and artistic goddaughter, K, who means the world to me. If I had a daughter is would be her. And, yes, her sister, 2 that lives in England. Love you both to pieces.

I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with many things to be thankful for, and please remember and carry those thankful memories with you for the rest of your days.

No comments: