juliette

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I am wishing all my family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I received this card from a special friend a few years ago and would like to share it with you. It is highlighted with tiny, tiny clear beads, and it is very precious to me. I will be busy coooking pasta and turkey, yummy! So I am sending everyone my heartfelt wishes for a happy and safe holiday. Be with the ones you love and enjoy your day. Be thankful for all you have because it is often more than we need.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MizCarla said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl!! Thank you for the lovely card--you are always so thoughtful, and I'm very thankful to have you for a friend! I'm working hard on little artsy presents for my art girl pals :D keeping me busy (but out of trouble).

xoxos
C