juliette

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Autumn Beauties and more...

I am glad I got to post those artist trading cards. I finished them up in 2 days, one day to put together and one to embellish. That was fast for me! I admit it, I take a lot of time with placement and I like every thing to have a certain balance to it. And after I fiddle around with it, my muse, Scarlet, screams, 'enough already!' and I know then that it's perfection (to me anyway.) So working on ATCs, my big project (yes, still working on that - placement and perfection remember) and a few thousand other projects. No complaining, mind you, I just want more hours in the day, who doesn't? There is a quote about DaVinci, Michelangelo and other greats had the same number of hours in the day as everyone else. I know, I know but they might have used their time better. I do daydream once in awhile (bet they did 2.) Have an artful evening!!

2 comments:

firstborn studio said...

your placement is always perfect,sis!
i love what you said about the masters having the same amount of hours as everyone else...i had never heard that,so glad you shared that!
xoxoxxoxo,
d

JUST ME said...

These are beautiful.........If they are for the RL autumn swap I hope I get one. Is Chicago getting colder????

Angelica Torrez