juliette

Sunday, December 11, 2005

WOW

I worked a long time on those 2 photo albums. I am glad that the albums are finished and safely in Fla. with my cousin J. When she called that she received the albums, I could tell by her voice that she was pleased with my work. That made all the hair pulling, nail biting, paper cuts and mishaps all disappear for me. The Dad of those 2 also loved the albums and told me that I had done a wonderful thing in creating the albums. I thank J and B for allowing me to do this for them. I thank B for allowing me into their personal lives to create a keepsake for his children. It was J's idea to do the albums, J was the Mom's voice and I was her hands. That what J and I told each other when working up the idea for the albums. I think J has a loving heart to do this for them. I worked up the covers, made several inside pages of family photos and several pages dedicated to their Mom. The rest of the pages are blank, and I am hoping that Din and Dr. G. will fill the pages with other photos and memories. Of course, this is my last venture into photo album/family heritage books, geez, it wasn't easy but very enjoyable to stretch myself into mixed media work. I did the albums for J because she asked and because I love her.

No comments: