juliette

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Photo Album Cover 2

This is the second photo album cover for Dr. G. which I made for my cousin as a gift. I used a transparency of a picture of him as a medical student. Listed on each side of that is information about Dr. G. To the top left side is his last name spelled out in tiny lettered bottle caps. Family members are in slide mounts along the bottom. A 7 gypsies large black rubber band on far left side says observations. I used a knob on this album, 2.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

TRULY A TREASURE! oh my goodness,you have such a way with composition,placement,color,humor...you just plain and simple have a magic touch!
i am sooooo happy that you posted hese images,what great inspiration!
job wellllllll done indeed!
LOVE YOU,
d