juliette

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Photo Album Cover

This is the cover of 1 of 2 photo albums I was asked to make for my cousin as gifts for the people pictured on the cover. This is for Din. I had a photo of Din looking over her shoulder, which I copied b/w and cut out, chalk her jeans and shirt. Added rhinestones to jean's pocket and gave her an earring, 2. Under her cut out are strip of a photo collage that I put onto a transpancency and cut into strip, along the side is info about Din. The sheet of paper is 7 gypsies which I inked and sprayed with Glitz Spritz in gold. The knob says 'open'. That was scary poking the hole into the book, what if I goofed up after doing the cover and the rest of the book. My cousin loved the photo albums which made the whole 4 month process a real success. I have other photos to show you, so take a look, please. It was a real labor of love. Posted by Picasa

No comments: