juliette

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Bright and merry wishes to all. I hope this Christmas you find yourself with family and friends. I know that I will be enjoying myself with family for Christmas with the same old jokes and funny stories, little gifts of cheer to exchange and cherish, traditional foods, and home made cookies and cakes. The best part of the celebration is our family group hug. We are a smaller group now but we make a big circle and wrap our arms around our dear ones and pray that we will be together again next year, God willing. Try a group hug it is delightful and the best part of my Christmas, yes, even better than presents. I am hugging each and everyone of you right now!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Utica, NY! I'm about to make some snickerdoodles. Carol, have fun with your family. Love, Michel

Sandra Evertson said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Sandra Evertson