juliette

Saturday, December 01, 2007

December, 2007


Yes, my friends, it's December 1st and already I can hear the music of the season and the chill and snow in the air today reminds me that soon it will be Christmas time. I am looking forward to the holiday with family and friends, the exchange of cards and gifts, and the pure silence of a snow fall. I am working hard to complete several gifts I need for the holidays, of course, I work well under pressure seeing that it is only 24 days away. To think that I was thinking of those hand made gifts in October and now I only have a few weeks to finish. That's just me, but I am sure many of you can count yourself in this group with me. Never fear, our muses, dressed in red and green and all a sparkle with be with us to help finish just in time. So go and be creative.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: