juliette

Friday, September 14, 2007

I am so Excited...

I have just signed up for the Blogland Ball. It is my first time to partake in a blog event. You can see details (and lovely artwork) at ARTTEALIFE on the right side, click on and see what it's all about. That blog will direct you to the blog to sign up.

I have seen and heard about these events. ArtsyMama had a tea party. She invited everyone to put tea party related art and pictures of tables laid out for tea parties on their blog on a certain date and then everyone could partake in the tea party by hopping to other like minded blogs.

It should be a blast. The Blogland Ball is Wed. Sept 26. I will post my 'dress' on that date and then lots of other gals will be stopping by to take a look, just as I will be on that date.

No comments: