juliette

Thursday, September 27, 2007

At the Stroke of Midnight...

and I have been dazzled at the Blogland Ball hosted by Elizabeth and friends. It was fabulous and beyond my wildest dreams. I danced, swirling and twirling with most gracious ladies I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Their gowns were sparkling, colorful, wicked, chic, stunning and beautiful. Beautiful, that is a word I have typed many times to night as I visited all the blogs to see their delightful creations. Ladies, you out did yourselves, take a bow. The food, the drink, the pictures were wonderful and I thank you for sharing a wonderful evening with me. The stories each took the time to weave - WOW!!!

I leave you now to sleep and dream about each place I have visited tonight, some very faraway places, but we were a community of like minded women in this art fest.

Thanks again, Elizabeth. Sweet dreams to all my new friends.

3 comments:

Kara said...

So nice to meet you. You had a lovely dress so elegant and chic!

gma said...

Oh I'm still dancing. It was so fun wasn't it....guess I should go home now LOL

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

...thanks for the dance...blessings, rebecca