juliette

Saturday, May 21, 2005

My Birthday is only 5 days away

Oh, yes, I have a birthday coming 5/26. I will transpose the numbers and start again from there. Wishful thinking on my part. There are worse things than adding another year, right?
My sister got me the ticket to Wicked and we are going to see it with our Mom, it should be a fun day. I got my birthday present early from my friend, D. that was filled with wonderful art items, a great book, and a necklace that I haven't taken off yet! The necklace just tickles my fancy. I love it. And my birthday card from D. was a knock-out 2. I am one lucky gal. It's is going to be a very good year. I will be wicked, sassy, and bejeweled.

I am a Gemini. I don't have 2 faces or 2 heads. I can be of 2 minds at times - brilliant or dense. I can be right or wrong, silly or serious just like everyone else. I am left handed 2, that might account why I can't tell left from right but other than that I am just as wonderful as the rest of you. I will save you a piece of cake. Have a great tomorrow.

No comments: