juliette

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

R I S D Kat


R I S D stands for Rhode Island School of Design. My goddaughter, Kat, which I talk about all the time, just finished the first year of her masters program at RISD. She worked very hard completing her finals and presentations just about a week ago. That meant long hours in the studio for days on end, forsaking sleep. The students at RISD say that it really means Reason I am Sleep Deprived. I have to agree with that. And ever since Kat told me that I have always wanted to do something for her using RISD. Well, it took some time but I had the idea of Kat finally getting the sleep she had missed for two or three weeks. Yes, that's Kat in bed!!! I know it's a stretch, but it is truly art from my heart to her heart. And my sweet goddaughter just loves it and that's enough for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: