juliette

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Art Project with Michel


My art friend, Michel and I have been doing art projects for almost a year now. And we like to challenge each other with different materials to work with. We have altered board books, compacts, tins and now an aol mailing box. Michel had the boxes laying around and suggested we play with them. There was no theme, we do calling this playing so we try not to limit ourselves with a theme. Most of my art sheets used are from Teesha Moore, love her stuff and the quote is Ocsar Wilde. I find that he had a lot of delightful things to say.
My lady is have a dominoe for a face, just the lips. We all know that women have a lot of important things to say, expecially when wearing their favorite shade of red lipstick. Try red lipstick, and it just might change your life, too. Thanks for the aol box and for challenging me, Michel. Do something creative everyday. Have an artful day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: