juliette

Sunday, May 03, 2009

for Elena


This composition notebook is for my sweet niece, Elena. I think the girl on the cover looks just a bit like Elena. I made her a notebook last year and she had filled the pages with her thought and doodles and needed another. So I went to work on it and mailed it off to Southampton, England. She just got it and loved it. That is the best compliment I could receive. Fill it with your wishes and dreams. I love you bunches. Of course, I did add with word dream in the bottom right hand side after I took this photo. But that is just the artisitc view of "it just needs one more thing." lol. Have a creative day, everyone.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly K. Vriezen said...

Carol,

I am a friend of Donna, Joe, Katie, & Elena...
If you have been following Caring Bridge for Joe, I am the Kelly you keep hearing about... :-)

Donna just shared your name with me because I was admiring the square blue mirror you made for Kat.. Awesome!

Yes, this looks a bit like Elena. I'm sure she loved it.
I am a fused glass artist among other things and would LOVE to talk with you!

Drop me a line!

Kelly Vriezen

PS. I am also a Gemini! Happy Birthday!