juliette

Monday, April 19, 2010

Teddy Bihun


A very creative and funny guy from Detroit Teddy Bihun and his lady, Rachel, standing in front of his 3 pieces of art rendered in oils. I wish now that I had a better photo of the imagimation and detail that went into his works. His pictures show the darker characters in the book and were a bit scary but BEAUTIFUL. Teddy, if you drop in, I loved meeting you, talking with you and I must thank you for your interest in my collages. And my goddaughter that attends RISD said I should have told you what R I S D stands for: the Reason I am Sleep Deprivated. I told her it was RISD lose. Love you both, hope we meet again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

James Kennedy said...

Yes, isn't Teddy awesome? It was great to meet him!

Here's a closer picture of two of his works: Ian flying the ostrich and Desolation Day.

And here's Teddy's picture of Jo fighting the nang-nang.

Finally, if you want to get in touch with Teddy, here's his blog!

http://theodorebihun.blogspot.com/