juliette

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Very Special Gift to Me


If you really know me, you know that I'm Twilight obsessed, really it's okay, it's a excellent obsession to have, if you need an obsession. Everyone knows my goddaughter, Kat, and her wonderful art work and this is a little special gift she made for me. I love Edward, the vampire, and this delicious photo of Edward and Bella, well, I enjoying looking at this picture all day long. Kat got the photo card and dressed up an old picture frame with all those flowers. She patiently drilled a hole for each flower and then glued the flowers in place all around the frame, a very lush presention. That's a little glass apple, too. I piled the pink ribbon on top of the frame so you can see how it will hang in a place of honor in my art space. I love you, Kat, for spoiling me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michel said...

What a special goddaughter you have and what a beautiful presentation!
Thanks for posting my fishy(now your)fishy collage. I love yours and it is hanging on my bedroom wall.