juliette

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twilight Saga Obsession


I admit that I am obsessed with the whole Twilight saga. Vampire boy loves human girl and guess what, she loves him,too. And then the adventures begin. It's Romeo and Juliet, it's Heathcliff and Cathy, it's is every movie or book where this could not and should not happen!! It does in the most intriguing way, all 2,444 pages of the saga. Oh, I did count how many pages are in this saga, because I have read those pages about four times now. Can not get enough. I want to be in that world right now, not that my life needs all this escape but, hell's bells, I did my daily dose of Edward and Bella. Out of four books, New Moon and Breaking Dawn are my favorites. If you need some Spring or Summer reading, go grab a copy of Twilight. Or maybe all of four, trust me, once you transport yourself into this modern and clever, funny and sad world you have to continue reading.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: