juliette

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Goddaughter, Kat


While I am sharing this is Kat, my goddaughter, who is a student at Rhode School of Design in Providence, Rhode Island. The top left photo is the normal Kat, next to that is an art project she had to submitted even before school started, and front and center is Kat all dressed up to celebrate her birthday with school chums at a moustache party. I think they went bowling and everyone one of them wore moustaches they purchased at Target (this is just about Halloween.) The art project is a rendering of ancient art, I know that name but no idea how to spell it, anyway, the container is a metal tin shrine from ArtChix that she rusted and then painted in saintly looking gentleman. If you look closer the background says StarBucks and he is holding a cup of coffee!!! Such imagination. I am telling you this because while working on her masters at RISD, she just learned that she is an honor student for the first term. Straight A's. Am I proud? You know I am. Love you, Kat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: