juliette

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


This is my latest creation, a circle board book. This is a fun medium to work on, you really have to think about placement working in a circle. This is the back cover of my book and the artwork of the Princess Kat and Queen Carol my first pages. Kat is my goddaughter and we are working on each other books, fun, fun. The cover is done and will show later. The hole at the top is for a ring and I will hang ribbons and charms from there. Just thought I would share. I love that wicked face and she is covering the Mona Lisa, Mona never looked so good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

carol!
it's me.
denise.
your long lost horrible art sis.
these collages are lovely,kat will flip for them!

take a peek on my blog,i have given you an award!

much love to you & joe,
me