juliette

Friday, May 23, 2008

Birthday Musings.............

As my birthday nears (Monday 5/26/) I think that it isn't possible that all this time has past. I am of the generation that didn't trust anyone over 30 and now I am way past that, both in age and belief. If it is true that every 7 years the body goes through many changes then this must be the year when I muse about being eccentric (peculiar in manner or character) and eclectic (liberal and broad in taste or belief.) Tired of being normal and following the rules, I think I have earned the right to be - just me, which means I can be eccentric and eclectic for the next 7 years. What I will be after that I do not know right now, but I will think of something different and hopefully creative when that time comes. To those who share my birthday, have a happy one and change in ways that will surprise yourself.

No comments: