juliette

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello Everyone

Well, I have been busy lately and that's why you haven't heard from me. I am working on several projects that need my attention. You know, those art projects that must be ready for the holidays and then before you know it, the holidays will be here. I have worked late into the night many times just because I thought I had just one more week to go. Not this year, I started early and hopefully will be done by the magic hour.

I have been thinking about all the embellishments I would need to complete my artwork and then I stopped and yell " but I have so much stuff now." So I got a shopping bag and went shopping in my own art space, it was wonderful. I picked through all my "stuff" and dropped all the goodies into the bag. Some of the items I hadn't used yet, others long time favorites, and still other items that I FORGOT all about. I can safely say that I don't need to spend a penny on any embellishment to finish all the things I want to create. It feels so good and it was so much fun. Try it for yourself, I know you will surprise yourself. What is even better is that all the items I want are in the bag, next to my work table and I won't have to go on a hunt when I need something. So freeing!!!!

Hope you are working on your holiday items now, remember, it is LATER than you think.

No comments: