juliette

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hello

Hope your 4th of July was dazzling. Altho fireworks are illegal in Il. the skies were filled with bright fireworks all night long. At the hint of darkness the air was exploding with the colors of the rainbow. I do love this noisy and sparkling holiday so very much.

So now that we have had a few days of sunshine here, I was out with my new camera taking pictures. I hope that the pictures come out. It isn't easy taking the pictures because I am not sure what they will look like until developed. The instructions say that I should note that there will be 8 pic per frame when I get them developed. I guess the clerk can get a bit confused when the film starts to come out of the machine. I will post some here when I get them done.

I had a nice visit with my cousin on Tuesday evening. She lives in Rochester, MN and is helping her daughter, Kat move back to Chicago to live with her best friend, and find work as an artist. I let Donna play with my new camera because she has an incredible eye with a 35 mm, she was confused at first about the camera. I guess she isn't the artsy type but she was clicking away, the good sport she is. She is also selling her town house in Rochester and planning to move to N Carolina. I guess her and her husband have had enough of the cold and snow to last a life time. Good for her and how brave to just move to another city and start again. One daughter is here in Chicago and the other lives in South Hampton, England so there isn't anything to keep them in MN. Of course, she has been researching N. Carolina for a few years, made a visit there recently and started looking for a house. I can only wish her the best and it's a new place for me to visit.

I have a project I must finish so I am off. Have a creative day!

No comments: