juliette

Friday, January 06, 2006

Art 4 Me

Well, with all my 2005 projects behind me, I decided to do some art for myself. It has been a long time since I worked on art for my own satisfaction!!! Since I moved into my art space, I noticed that the walls are a bit bare. So I am working on art for the walls, some art gems that I can look at when my muse has flown. I have 2 completed and will post pictures later. I am working on a 3rd piece but waiting for an order to be delivered before completing. I ordered some cool things from ArtGirlz!! My new favorite shopping place.

Late but true, I wish all a very happy New Year filled with sunshine and art!!

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

a happppy art filled new year to YOU!
i will see you in 2006 for some quality "art sister" time!
xoxoxo,
d