juliette

Friday, September 02, 2005

New Projects

I will be starting work on my next project which is 2 heritage books. I purchased two really large photo albums from Paper Source. The albums are 12x13, black cover and pages, I like to work on a dark surface lately, I don't know why. Anyway, instead of putting a scrapbook together I will be working on the covers, the inside of the front and back covers and sprinkling some artwork throughout the book. The object is for the receiver to continue adding photos and personal items to the album. Okay? Seems easy enough but I want everything to be just right so. Of course, I have to work out how I am going to do all this. I have several good ideas that I have been playing around with. I have started working on gathering all the materials I need and soon I will take the first scary step into the abyss of creativity. Wish me luck. Oh you know, putting down the first piece and hoping it will look like I imagine it will. No sweat. It's going to be fun and challenging. I have a few other things that I will add into the mix while working on the books. It feels good to be busy with art.

No comments: