juliette

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday

so it's Saturday again. I went to the post office this morning to get out a few things. I thought for a Saturday it would be crowded but it wasn't and that was a pleasant surprise. I don't know why folks buy one stamp at a time. Do you? I buy 100 stamps at a time so that I won't have to stand in that line. Anyway, on the way home, I stopped at StarBucks for a venti size chai latte and then home again. I wanted mine iced but they made it hot so I didn't say anything, I guess they did that because it is 35 degrees out. You think? I came home and looked at my favorite blogs and enjoyed my chai. So I have finished the chai and thought I would say hello before I move on with the day, which I plan to fill with artful and creative endeavors. Hope your day is filled with the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One stamp at a time? Do they love the post office that much?
Your "thanks" banner/swag is great!