juliette

Thursday, November 01, 2007

November, 2007


Happy November to you. Here are the calendar pages I made for my sister and D. This little girl looks lost and a bit sad, but she should be happy because Christmas is about 60 days away. When she learns that fact it will put a smile on her little face. The other lady is one of leisure because she does all her holiday shopping online so what does she care about crowds and weather? Time to think about Thanksgiving turkeys, cranberries and pumpkin pies. Enjoy this coming holiday season, plan now, do now and relax when the happy days are here because you will be ready for them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this little girl before. Yes, she needs some happy news. Both pages are lovely.

One Crabapple said...

Ah ! Good Reminder ! Thank you.

Your calendar pages are wonderful and I am sure the recipients will LOVE them. What a nice treat and it inspires me to do some calendar pages too!

I got your note - I was so choked up. That is truly one of the nicest notes I have received. EVER. Thank You for taking the time to tell me how you feel....I am not sure what to say !

But I will tell you that I did not write that article ! I am a little peeved about it. I was never asked to write a how to article, so when you read "..then I did this and then I did that" That is not what I did ! laughing. I don't know why they didn't use the article I sent (unless they lost it ?) and why they did not ask me to include a how to article in the first place. Odd. Anyway, I guess I should tell all of this on my own blog , hmm ? Instead of taking up your space here.

Thank you again ! I hope you will make journal pages SOON (start now!) and let me see them. Let everyone see on your blog. I bet you will find that it is easier than you think. DO IT !

Love, S.
ps. I loved the House for A Ghoul ad !