juliette

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Took the day off....

I took the day off and enjoyed the beautiful fall day, put the top down on my car and away I went. I did a bit of shopping, what exactly is a bit?? I still don't know. Had lunch out and just enjoyed the day. I told Scarlet to take the day off because we have a lot of work to do and she needs the rest. It is so freeing to have the wind blow your do around!! LOL I think it's good to drive around with the top down in autumn just as in summer, I love the crisp air and don't really care that my car gets loaded with falling leaves. Fun day. Now I will have to get artfully again. I did get Scarlet, my muse, a few new things to play with like colorful chalks and ribbons. Now I need to settle down and get some art going. It's so hard when autumn beckons you outdoors. Be artful everyday.

No comments: