juliette

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Great News!!!!

I have my own art room! Yes, after 5 years on the kitchen table, meals are now served in the kitchen and art is served in my art room. I hesitate to call it an art studio because I don't think I'm ready to call it that just yet. After a few more masterpieces in altering and collage maybe I will. Everyone has one, now I do, 2. It's wonderful to have my own space, surrounded by my artsy stuff, paper, glue, paints and all that glitters. I can clean up my work table or not. The work table is new, a wonderful creation 53 in.wide on wheels!!! Large enough to work on 2 projects at one time. I will take pictures and post them soon. I am still pinching myself.

1 comment:

MizCarla said...

I am SO happy for YOU Carol!!

I can't wait to see the next thing you create!

Great talking to you the other night-I have missed our marathon phone sessions.

much love,
C