juliette

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 2 all time favorite spaces in Aruba...

Well, here it is. When I wasn't strolling the island, shopping, dining al fiasco, swimming in the ocean, sunning by the pool, or daydreaming, this is where you could find me. Each and every day I spent as much time as I could sitting on a lounge letting sand slip through my fingers and thanking my lucky stars that I was right where I was at that moment. The blue lounge is at our hotel, Radisson and the yellow lounge is at Eagle Beach. What a way to spend the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'd like to recommend a novel to you that combines 2 things you love: Aruba and art! An Island Away by Daniel Putkowski. Most of the story takes place in Aruba and one of the main characters is a painter. The book will be released on May 12 on Amazon and May 28 on B&N. I have an advance copy and couldn't put it down. Enjoy! Oh, PS, the author's site is www.danielputkowski.com :-)

Michel said...

I would have been doing the same thing there. It's a precious gift to visit the beach and the beautiful ocean when we live so far from it.