juliette

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chicks and Frogs come with Spring


This silly pair just tickle my fancy. All dressed up and stuffed in their sparkly baskets. I was cleaning out a drawer and came across the Josephine and Napoleon buttons, my goodness, I haven't seen those buttons in ages. I confess that a long time ago, I read a novel which I believe was called Desiree, a story about a young woman on the island of Alba that same time as Napoleon, he was exiled there. It was an enchanting story and so started my love of all things Napoleon and French. My Mom and sister found those buttons for me and knew that I would love them. I do. When I found them and was putting out my chick and frog, I decided to name them with the buttons. Serendipity: the gift of being able to make delightful discoveries by pure accident. I wish this happens to you each and every day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jewelry said...

Oh what wonderful pictures and work! It looks like everyone had a great time - thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Yes pair is beautiful.