juliette

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Okay, I'll play again

I love to be tagged!!!

  1. I do not like reality shows.
  2. I always check out my favorite blogs everyday.
  3. I am left handed and glad to be.
  4. I have gotten tons of ideas from these blogs but don't want to be a copy cat.
  5. I drive a '93 Jaguar convertible my DH gave me as a retirement/birthday present.
  6. I have been known to drive with the top down in 50 degree weather, just turn the heater up.
  7. I am a big time procrastinator.

2 comments:

firstborn studio said...

thanks for playing along...i noticed you were tagged before...what a gooood sport you are!

Anonymous said...

I found it very difficult writing about myself.(My list is on Denises blog.) We must have been separated at birth as we have the same sleep habits.(Sleeping pills can actually keep me awake.) It's so cool that you get to drive a Jag!