juliette

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SiX WeiRdS ThiNgs aBouT Me

  1. Do not pick up coins on the grounds unless heads UP. I think it's bad luck or maybe someone told me it was.
  2. Sleep with the TV on all night long.
  3. Have 30 tubes of lipsticks. 10 tubes of the same shade, and use lip brush to get the very last drop.
  4. Can't sleep in bedroom at night if doors and drawers are ajar. I will get out of bed if I think the closet door isn't shut all the way, ghosties, I guess.
  5. Do not eat foods after expiration date. I check the exp. date on my yogurt and if it's one day old out it goes. Same goes for bread, canned goods and anything with a date.
  6. Always watch a movie from the very begining, if a movie starts (5 minutes I won't watch it.) I have to hear the music, see the very start of a movie, I don't want to miss the mood or anything else.

I have seen others with weird things list and I don't think I am that bad or weird. The list just confirms what makes everyone who they are. LOL Thanks for the tag, Carla, come on how, polish those finger tips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that's a great list--all things that just make you more endearing :D

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card!!! I hope you and Joey have a very happy Holiday.

much love,
C