juliette

Saturday, October 14, 2006


It's Pumpkin Time! A long time ago, I bought several decorated pumpkins in Rochester, MN. while visiting my cousin, Donna. Well, I saw these little pumpkins and decided that I would try to decorate them myself. These are whitish pumpkins and must have a waxy coating on them because I had to use 4 coats of purple paint on them. Put a few (is it ever a few?) rhineshones on and some sheer orange ribbon and there you have it. I love them!!! But I am going to give them to my Mom and I am sure I will make a few more for me and others special friends. Took my about an hour to do, I didn't really wait for anything to dry, just kept on going. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

firstborn studio said...

sooooo stinkin'cute!
you are a clever,clever girl!
xoxoxox,
denise

Anonymous said...

these are adorable Carol. I got your email and if you'll be home tomorrow after 2 or so I will give you a call. Lemme know sugar. The email address I'm using these days is mizcarlacat@aol.com

ttys
xoxs
Carla