juliette

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sweet Kate


This is my goddaughter, Kat, what a sweetheart, she is on her way to Ireland to be an assistant for an artist who is holding a 7 days oil painting workshop - in a castle no less. She will be his assistant and student, 2. She spent the day with us on her way to OHare to catch her flight to Ireland, then on to London, then to Southampton to visit with her sister. Kat is a recent graduate of the Art Institute, since graduating she is teaching others drawing, her speciality, but wants to learn more about oil painting so she got a scholarship to help out this artist, I wish I knew his name but I don't.I am so proud of her. My wish is that her art takes her up to the stars and back. She deserves all the best. I love her to pieces. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww it's so great to *see* this sweetie after hearing so much about her. She's beautiful--love that michievious grin of hers (must get that from Auntie Carol!)

I'm sure she'll have the time of her life.

xoxos
C

firstborn studio said...

how wonderful!
what a beauty,just like you!


i miss you....i really miss you,
d